Portway 1 Cast Iron Multifuel
The Portway I Cast Iron Stove features a beautiful ornate design and is manufactured from the finest quality cast iron. Polished chrome features give this classic design a modern twist and this exceptionally efficient compact stove has a maximum heat output of 4.8kW and up to 10 hours burn time.
The Portway I Cast iron features an external riddling feature to aid the removal of ash from the grates, and is available with a choice of arched or square door designs which each offer a completely different look.
- Top quality cast iron stove bodies, doors and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240